Wednesday 12 October 2011

Coming Soon! :)

I soon will be posting:
    - Webkinz recipe book ! You can print off the recipes and have them for your own! instead of having to flip from your recipe book to your stove ;)
    - organization binder video!
    - Webkinz craft book!
    - Proper cleaning/grooming of your webKINZ
    - Schedule list for online and offline webkinz :)
    - Once I have more viewers and followers I will start a Kinz of the day! People submit their photos of their webkinz and I chose the winner of the day and they will be posted on the Webkinz Wall of Fame! :)

These things are coming soon so stay tuned! :)

Remember ask me what you want to see on this site! what you need to know.

P.S- I DO NOT DO CHEATS OR CODES. THAT IS DISHONEST. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

No comments:

Post a Comment